Seaward.ru

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

> Translating, AlexusB please read
сообщение Sep 16 2005, 21:49
Сообщение #1

Предупреждения:
(0%) -----

I want to help with this translating so could you Alexus send me some files or something that i can translate. And also if you have some information i need to know please tell.
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
2 страниц V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ответов(20 - 33)
Strelok
сообщение Oct 31 2005, 18:29
Сообщение #21

капер

Из: Москва

Цитата(Guest @ Oct 31 2005, 14:52)
thank you strelok!

do you have info about the release date of corsair 3 /aop  for russia and europe. maybe you get some info from akella. and is the game ready or still to buggy for the market?

smile.gif Nope, nobody of us are aware of it. Akella keeps announcing approximated dates but so far none of them were true. We just know as much as you do. Sorry for the upsetting news but that's all we know. Recently there were rumors about the release at the end of November but it was a hearsay and nothing more. secret.gif drinks_cheers.gif

November 3, 2005. Quote: "Фирма "1С" и компания "Акелла" официально объявляют сроки выпуска "Корсары III". Продолжение культовой пиратской саги, один из самых ожидаемых проектов года, поступит в продажу 9 декабря 2005 года".
"Company 1C and company Akella officially declares the time terms of "Corsairs III" release. Continuation of the cult pirate saga, one of the most awaited project of the year, shall be placed for sale on December 9, 2005."
This information extract is traken and translated from the site of Akella. So, I don't think any comments are required. We shall see if the game indeed will on sale on the said date. 1.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
сообщение Nov 5 2005, 12:40
Сообщение #22

Предупреждения:
(0%) -----

Argh, i cant wait! laugh.gif

I hope it wont take too long so its not a christmas present lol.
tongue.gif

Btw, is there a full feature list of SLiB somewhere?
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
ALexusB
сообщение Nov 5 2005, 13:02
Сообщение #23

Разработчик ВМЛ-КВЛ

Seaward TeamЖелезный Профессор

http://legend.seaward.ru/alexusb_list.htm
http://legend.seaward.ru/bug_list.htm

but it is on russian. Use web-translate for it
+Quote Post
сообщение Nov 5 2005, 17:57
Сообщение #24

Предупреждения:
(0%) -----

Hey, thanks. happy.gif

Any idea when you will release the new version/build/whatever + english translation of the SLiB?
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
ALexusB
сообщение Nov 5 2005, 20:14
Сообщение #25

Разработчик ВМЛ-КВЛ

Seaward TeamЖелезный Профессор

I have no idea for it
+Quote Post
сообщение Nov 13 2005, 18:19
Сообщение #26

Гость

What still needs to be done to get a playable English version ready? Last time, I thought you had an 80% translated version almost ready. What happened with that? Would you need some help from some English-speaking people to finish it?

Greetings from Pieter Boelen
E-Mail: pieter_boelen@planet.nl

Изображение
"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate...", Captain Jack Sparrow
+Quote Post
jeckhack
сообщение Nov 14 2005, 02:43
Сообщение #27

Учаснег

Из: Moscow

We were busy. there was the time of 1002 releasing and the time of relaxing. ( 1.gif ) But it will be done soon, it's true. The work is goin' on and all will be fine I think. The translation (i mean text) will be done closer the next weekend (I mean the text + the work about testing and checking). Then our programmers will make the test beta version of eng patch. And y'all will be testing it =) . Sorry for that ... lag ( 1.gif ) ... all will be done as soon as we can.
---
+Quote Post
Strelok
сообщение Nov 14 2005, 16:38
Сообщение #28

капер

Цитата(Guest @ Nov 13 2005, 18:19)
What still needs to be done to get a playable English version ready? Last time, I thought you had an 80% translated version almost ready. What happened with that? Would you need some help from some English-speaking people to finish it?

Greetings from Pieter Boelen
E-Mail: pieter_boelen@planet.nl

Изображение
"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate...", Captain Jack Sparrow

smile.gif drinks_cheers.gif Indeed we will need some english speaking people to check the texts in the game after it is ready and English version of the game is ready for release. You will test it and along with the test you will be able to check English. It will be bad if the whole work is blown just because of bad English translation. That is why it takes so much time to do it. smile.gif smile.gif
And we hope that English version of the FAQ shall be released soon, too. It will be a great help to all of you, because you will be able to understand what it is all about and it will not be necessary to ask some questions. Just be patient. Thank you for your understanding. rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
Strelok
сообщение Dec 29 2005, 20:54
Сообщение #29

капер

On the site of the SLiB there is an English section added. Some points may be quite useful. The work is still going on, although pretty slow.
Good luck!
+Quote Post
Forsayte
сообщение Dec 30 2005, 19:09
Сообщение #30

First Sergeant

Из: Таверна. Где-то в Москве...

Is anybody know when will be(approximate) release of the translation?
+Quote Post
Strelok
сообщение Dec 30 2005, 23:10
Сообщение #31

капер

Цитата(Forsayte @ Dec 30 2005, 19:09) *

Is anybody know when will be(approximate) release of the translation?

The answer is the same: when it is ready.
But why do you try to use English? I think, you speak Russian well enough judging from your post in the "Tavern". Next time try do not make mistakes when you ask questions: it must be "Does anybody know when the translation release will be issued, approximately".
Study English better, either hire a teacher or go to courses. This part of the forum is for naturally English speaking guys.
Bye-bye.
+Quote Post
SLIB mod
сообщение Mar 15 2006, 21:59
Сообщение #32

Гость

Hi all,
I am Johannes Scherjon, I came here via Piratesahoy!
I saw this is a really nice mod you guys are making, only all stuff is Russian. Some mates of me said that the translation was announced to come out a while ago, but there is still none.
Now, my mates and I know of this mod, its really nice, but the only problem is, how longer you'll wait, the lower interest in this mod, will come, so you can't spread out the mod, so be smart and make a translation quickly! (It doesn't have to be a good one, just using a web translater will be enough.)
+Quote Post
Strelok
сообщение Mar 16 2006, 00:20
Сообщение #33

капер

Цитата(SLIB mod @ Mar 15 2006, 21:59) *

Hi all,
I am Johannes Scherjon, I came here via Piratesahoy!
I saw this is a really nice mod you guys are making, only all stuff is Russian. Some mates of me said that the translation was announced to come out a while ago, but there is still none.
Now, my mates and I know of this mod, its really nice, but the only problem is, how longer you'll wait, the lower interest in this mod, will come, so you can't spread out the mod, so be smart and make a translation quickly! (It doesn't have to be a good one, just using a web translater will be enough.)

Hi, glad to meet you! Do you really think that to make translation of the whole game is so easy and that it is necessary to translate just a few phrases? If it is done this way there wil be a mixture of scripts, and textures. To do the translation is not too difficult as a matter of fact but do not forget that we all make SLiB voluntaraly, without any payement and on owr own free time. The major part of translation of the game is done and I hope that in 1 or 2 month SLiB shall be available for downloading in English language. smile.gif
+Quote Post
Гость
сообщение Mar 16 2006, 16:24
Сообщение #34

Гость

Цитата(Strelok @ Mar 16 2006, 00:20) *

Hi, glad to meet you! Do you really think that to make translation of the whole game is so easy and that it is necessary to translate just a few phrases? If it is done this way there wil be a mixture of scripts, and textures. To do the translation is not too difficult as a matter of fact but do not forget that we all make SLiB voluntaraly, without any payement and on owr own free time. The major part of translation of the game is done and I hope that in 1 or 2 month SLiB shall be available for downloading in English language. smile.gif

okidoki, nice to hear that!
my friends and I will wait a lil time longer smile.gif
+Quote Post

2 страниц V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic