Seaward.ru

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

> English Version, IMO
get_lost_4ever
сообщение Mar 25 2005, 23:33
Сообщение #1

Гость

I think that you should only develop English version or english and in background russian. There are lots of russian players, but there are more players that want to play english version. The international language is english and everything. No offence, but this is my opinion.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
4 страниц V « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ответов(60 - 62)
cocainecripin
сообщение Sep 9 2009, 13:16
Сообщение #61

новичок

HELLO i need help please any one i have played the game corsairs .... now ive been reading what u people have been doing in russia im from yugoslavia so were not far away ahahah i need ur help ..... i NEED CORSAIRS I CANNOT PLAY THE GAME ON XP ..... and ur version the return of teh leggend is it like the old corsair ?????? if yes .... then please tell me where to get the old version .... thank u ruskis ..... once again thank u
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
navy
сообщение Sep 10 2009, 09:54
Сообщение #62

Hagane no Renkinjutsushi

Seaward TeamВетеран ФорумаЗаслуженный Корсар

Из: Волгоград

Return of the Legend based on the Corsairs AoP and it was not released in Europe. But you can buy add on The City of Abandoned Ships.

SLiB (Sea Legend is Back) is add on for a Pirates of the Caribbean. You can try to find this game and install add on on it.

But if you try to find the first Corsairs (SeaDogs in English version), it can be very difficult.

BTW: I was played SeaDogs on Windows XP. It is possible.
+Quote Post
Adamski
сообщение Apr 6 2010, 04:31
Сообщение #63

новичок

Из: Bulgaria,Dobrich

Цитата(navy @ Sep 10 2009, 06:54) *

Return of the Legend based on the Corsairs AoP and it was not released in Europe. But you can buy add on The City of Abandoned Ships.

SLiB (Sea Legend is Back) is add on for a Pirates of the Caribbean. You can try to find this game and install add on on it.

But if you try to find the first Corsairs (SeaDogs in English version), it can be very difficult.

BTW: I was played SeaDogs on Windows XP. It is possible.

I know this is the wrong place to put this ....but I can not read Russian yet....sorry, but........

Does anyone want models of Davey Jones and Jack Sparrow animating for CoAS?,(POTC models),
If so could you start another thread and PM a link to me Please.
+Quote Post

4 страниц V « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic