Seaward.ru

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

> Problem Installing SLiB
сообщение Nov 23 2005, 21:11
Сообщение #1

Предупреждения:
(0%) -----

When i run the the setup_addon.exe, tick the "I Agree" box, insert the path to my PotC directory and then press Start Install, it says: "Cannot move file: Cannot read the source file or the disk". Then it popus a new windows that says: "Cancelled"

It dids it three times and then the setup_addon.exe is not responding.

I have unticked both Read-Only from the properties of the addon installation folder and the PotC directory.

What should i do?
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ответов
Oldtimer
сообщение Mar 13 2006, 16:19
Сообщение #2

Гость

Hi all,

I have just installed tha Alexus addon(succesfully unpacked it claims) but when I want to start game I get the following message:

- cannot start this program as STORMEXT.dll could not be found. The problem may possibly be solved by reinstall.

What I have in the POTC folder is a stormex2.dll no 1.9.4.46. Is there a solution for this? The base game is english, bought in Sweden. Notebook, Intel Mobile Pentium 750, Mobility Radeon 600, XP Pro. Enough memory. BTW I extracted the russian fonts into POTC main folder.

If someone is able to help please try to explain simply and step by step as I am a complete computer dummy.

Regards, Oldtimer
+Quote Post
Strelok
сообщение Mar 16 2006, 17:59
Сообщение #3

капер

Из: Москва

[quote name='Oldtimer' date='Mar 13 2006, 16:19' post='101507']
Hi all,

I have just installed tha Alexus addon(succesfully unpacked it claims) but when I want to start game I get the following message:

- cannot start this program as STORMEXT.dll could not be found. The problem may possibly be solved by reinstall.

For better instruction in respect of the game installation and beginning try to read FAQ in the SLiB site in English. If yopu follw all instructions precisely then it shall be fine and you can proceed furtehr with the game. Just remember one thing: first you install the base (the upper set of the files) and after that upgrade (beneath them). After that you may install files for towns and a boat. It is all pretty well described in the FAQ. After accepting the AlexusB's statement with a dot do not forget to show the path to the game for example C:\POTC\etc. It must work fine.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post

Сообщений в этой теме

Reply to this topicStart new topic