Seaward.ru

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

> Problem Installing SLiB
сообщение Nov 23 2005, 21:11
Сообщение #1

Предупреждения:
(0%) -----

When i run the the setup_addon.exe, tick the "I Agree" box, insert the path to my PotC directory and then press Start Install, it says: "Cannot move file: Cannot read the source file or the disk". Then it popus a new windows that says: "Cancelled"

It dids it three times and then the setup_addon.exe is not responding.

I have unticked both Read-Only from the properties of the addon installation folder and the PotC directory.

What should i do?
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ответов
сообщение Jan 6 2006, 22:04
Сообщение #2

Предупреждения:
(0%) -----

This post is in the English Version section. That 8th post you told me to check out had nothing about install. Was mainly about cannon ranges/reload. I just got it to work by manually extracting each one. Is there a certain place that the npc_ config settings supposed to go and the settup_addon_base stuff. I ran the game withought those in the directory and one of the starting characters has no Picture.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Strelok
сообщение Jan 6 2006, 22:54
Сообщение #3

капер

Из: Москва

Цитата(klysto @ Jan 6 2006, 22:04) *

This post is in the English Version section. That 8th post you told me to check out had nothing about install. Was mainly about cannon ranges/reload. I just got it to work by manually extracting each one. Is there a certain place that the npc_ config settings supposed to go and the settup_addon_base stuff. I ran the game withought those in the directory and one of the starting characters has no Picture.

Try this address for the basic version of the SLiB http://legend.seaward.ru/eng/index.html. In section which is called English Version just below this one in the forum, in its english version you shall find additions for theSLIB translated into English. So far the work realted to translation is going on well, although pretty slow.
New english interface and something else is in the post 15 by Alexus. Again the name of the section is ENglish Version. smile.gif As for your question try to send a personal letter to one of moderators: AlexusB or delamer. Their addresses you may discover from the forum, just look into the avtars with the names.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post

Сообщений в этой теме

Reply to this topicStart new topic